|Job Type:||Full Time|
This position is for an hourly Maintenance Associate in the Nacogdoches facility and reports to the 1st Shift Maintenance Supervisor. This position is primarily responsible for supporting production needs by performing daily mechanical and/or electrical troubleshooting and repairs for production and support equipment.
Assignments could include but are not limited to: mechanical repairs, electrical repairs, machine alignment, preventative maintenance services, and/or any other duties as assigned by supervisor in any area of the Nacogdoches Plant as needed.
The pay is $13.00 an hour and requires steel toed boots and that you have your own hand tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work in safe manner
• maintenance team member providing cost effective services
• Successfully complete needed assignments and PMs
• Close interaction with needed departments
• Support and improve 6S in areas of responsibility
• Be a champion of waste reduction
• Set positive example in safety, integrity, teamwork, continuous improvement, and philanthropy
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Safety • Continuous Improvement
• Service • Cost reduction
• Mechanical aptitude
• Customer Focus
• Operate power equipment
• Ability to work in elevated positions
• Ability to read, write, and understand and follow instructions
• Ability to continuously stand or walk
• Ability to climb stairs occasionally
• Ability to move rolling product cart > 150 pounds occasionally
• GED or High School Diploma
• Must complete an internal application.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
• Ability to bend, squat, & lift < 35 pounds frequently
• Must be able work varying climate conditions
• Must be able to wear respirator
• No active written warnings, safety incidents, or quality incidents in past 12 mo.