|Job Type:||Full Time|
* Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and able to input data entry.
*Requires Speed and accuracy.
*Proficient in 10 key typing.
* Must be able to type at least 45WPM.
* Must have exceptional phone etiquette and Verbal Communication.
* Must have knowledge of Quick Books.
* Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; Issuing Invoices and sending out billing statements.
* Maintains department schedule by using a Dispatching program to arrange meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
* Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, QuickBooks, Invoicing, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Typing, Verbal Communication
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
90-Day Probation Period